As the weather turns and the leaves change in color, bring out the wool socks and light up the fireplace. Pumpkin is the official flavour of fall. Use Sable & Rosenfeld party cups to make mini pumpkin pies or the delicious harvest pumpkin mousse. The bite size makes it guilt free and easy to eat. Your guests will fall in love with these desserts.
Mini Pumpkin Pies
- 48 Sable & Rosenfeld Party Cups
- ⅓ cup granulated sugar
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1½ teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup pure pumpkin puree
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 5-ounce can evaporated milk (this is the small can)
- whipped cream (optional garnish)
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl with an electric hand mixer, combine sugar, salt, pumpkin pie spice, egg, pumpkin, vanilla, and evaporated milk. Beat until well combined and smooth.
- Line party cups on prepared baking sheet. Fill each party cup with pumpkin pie filling (approx. 2 teaspoons each). Carefully transfer pan to preheated oven and bake for 15 minutes or until filling appears to be set. Carefully remove mini pumpkin pies to a cooling rack.
- If desired, top with whipped cream when cool.
Harvest Pumpkin Mousse
- 1 package of Sable & Rosenfeld Party Cups (20ct or 64ct)
- 1 cup of room temperature pumpkin pie filling
- 1 cup of heavy cream
- 1 tbs sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ¼ tsp allspice
- ¼ tsp ground cloves
- 1 Bar dark chocolate
- Whip cream until soft peaks form. Add spices and sugar, continue to whip until stiff peaks form.
- Gently fold in pumpkin with a spatula.
- The mousse can now be used immediately or refrigerated for use within 24 hours.
- To serve, spoon into Sable and Rosenfeld Party Cups.
- Top with grated dark chocolate.