When buying asparagus, make sure to pick stalks that are firm and standing straight.
- 2 lbs tender fresh asparagus
- 1 Tbsp Sable & Rosenfeld Tipsy Garlic Dijon Mustard
- 4 Tbsp walnut oil
- 1 Lemon
- Heat oven to 500F. Trim ends of the asparagus.
- In a small bowl whisk oil and mustard.
- Coat asparagus with mixture and spread on baking sheet. Bake approx. 10 minutes, stirring several times.
- Asparagus should be tender when done.
- Transfer to serving dish and squeeze fresh lemon juice on top.