This is Myra Sable's favorite salmon recipe. It is tender and moist and the secret is Sable & Rosenfeld Tipsy Teriyaki Sauce. The salmon is equally good at room temperature the next day if you are lucky enough to have leftovers!
- 1½ lbs Salmon fillet
- ½ cup Sable & Rosenfeld Tipsy Teriyaki Sauce
- 1 Tbsp chili flakes (optional)
- 12 x 7 cedar plank (optional)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Except for fish, mix ingredients. Place fish in Sable & Rosenfeld Tipsy Teriyaki Sauce to marinade for about 1 hour
- Soak one "12x7" cedar plank in water for at least 30 minutes or more. Place plank on grill over a medium high heat; close lid and let plank heat for 10 minutes or until starting to smoke.
- Turn plank over with tongs and place marinated fish on the plank, cover and grill approx.15-20 minutes.
- Cut salmon into 6 slices and serve.