Keep it simple, keep it fresh. Most of our salad recipes are geared to more than a supporting role, either as a main course for lunch or an individual course at dinner.
- 1 lb shrimp (16-20) peeled and deveined
- ¼ cup Sable & Rosenfeld Tipsy Jerk Sauce
- 1 Bunch baby greens
- 1 Mango – peeled and cut into strips
- 1 Avocado - sliced
- 1 large carrot - julienned
- 2 Tbsp lime juice,
- 2 Tbsp olive oil,
- 2 Tbsp apricot preserves
- Combine shrimp with Sable & Rosenfeld Jerk Sauce and let marinate for 1 hour.
- Prepare salad and place in large bowl.
- Combine vinaigrette ingredients and set aside.
- Remove shrimp from marinade and grill over medium/high heat until cooked through.
- Place shrimp on top of the salad and toss with apricot vinaigrette.